Stop: 0x0000007E error, also safe mode doesnt work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone:

Well I have an Acer notebook aspire one model, this means I have no CD or DVD rom.

Well I say this because I need help, my computer just gives me a 0x0000007E error with no more detail about what it is, also I can not access my computer, even the safe mode gives me that error.
I dont know if maybe its some system ini problem and I need a system ini file or something like that and how can I solve this if I dont have CD/DVD in my computer and also a copy of the Windows XP.
I really want to try to solve this situation by myself instead of sending it to Acer repair center.

Thanks.

0x0000007E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
A system thread generated an exception which the error handler did not catch. There are numerous individual causes for this problem, including hardware incompatibility, a faulty device driver or system service, or some software issues.

As you can tell by the definition it can be virtually anything. But there isn't enough information to go on. Does this system always shut down immediately or can you access your desktop via normal or safe mode for a period of time?

Is this still under warrenty? What kind of security software are you running?

Hello, thanks for responding to my question

Hello:

Responding to your questions, yes, my system always restart immediately, I can choose an option:
Work with safe mode, safe mode with internet, safe mode with MS-DOS or the last good configuration known, but all those options doesnt work.
I choose one of the above and then appears the normal screen of Windows (the one with the blue bar) but It doesnt charge!! No blue bar appears, before the first one appears it immediately restarts.
Also pressing F8 and accesing to the other menu with more options ( debugin system, VGA initiate, and the normal safe mode starts) I dont get anything.

Hope this helps

Atte Rikarudo117

Do you have any friends who have working tech knowledge that would know how to slave your drive into their system in order to acces your harddrive and run diagnostics as well as virus scans on yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back