stop: 0x0000008e (0xc0000005,0xbaa9bd5e,0xb2b669fu,0x00000000) PLESE HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

triiifashions

i am having a blue screen a couple times a day

not really seeming to be caused by anything

except it has done it quite a few times when disconnecting from internet

i am getting

stop: 0x0000008e (0xc0000005,0xbaa9bd5e,0xb2b669fu,0x00000000)

i didnt know if anyone could help or point me in the right dirrection

thanks

Please attach your minidumps so we can take a closer look at what is going on.

How to find minidumps with ">" meaning to click on:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Search for Minidump Folder > the files inside this folder are what we need (not the folder itself). Attach these files to your next reply like you would a Word document to an email.

i think it was a second monitor i had plugged in (and not very well i might add)

i have disconnected it and no crashes since

if i have another i will be back

thanks though

well i was wrong

here are three minidumps i think

please help me

i just cleaned my memory

no action

the blue screen happens 98% of the time when i disconnect from the dial up internet i use

i have another stop also

0x0000000a(0x0102afd5,0x00000002,0x00000001,0x806e484a)

im stumped

thanks in advance

Your first dump points to naiavf5x.sys which is a driver in McAfee and you may need to patch or update as needed. LimeWire.exe is also in the mix and there may very well be a conflict between Limewire and McAfee. Many people have issues with LimeWire.

However, the other two dumps point to Memory Corruption. If you got bad RAM it can cause all kinds of headaches. I am not sure what you mean that you cleaned your memory, but one thing you need to do is run MemTest 86+ as soon as you can and test your memory.

This takes a long time so I suggest starting it before you go to bed and check it out when you get up. It should run for at least 10 passes.

You need to Google MemTest and it will lead you to the correct site. This tool is totally free and you will not get ad-aware or malware of any sort.

Download the Zip file. Do you have a floppy drive? If so, after unzipping, load this test onto your floppy. Reboot with floppy already in your floppy drive and the floppy will take over.

If you don't have a floppy there are instructions on how to burn and run from a CD.

* Remember, this needs a lot of time to run properly. let us know after 10 passes if you receive any errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back