STOP 0x000000D1 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL?

By kiba_89
Jan 25, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've had this problem for about a month after a few weeks of playing World of Warcraft. I have windows xp home edition Dimension 3100/E310.
  2. cjeee

cjeee Newcomer, in training

same this has happend to me, and i have the same comp

hey the same thing is happening to me, but it happens when i log on to windows, and i have the computer, ive been searching for a fix for a long time, my comp is a dimension e310, how did u fix the problem 4 ur computer?
  3. Route44

Route44 TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 12,113   +23

cjeee, it is best to start your own thread. Are you saying you are getting the same exact error code, the 0xD1? If so these errors are usually caused by faulty drivers. Can you eventually boot fully in Normal Mode? Safe Mode?
  4. cjeee

i have the same problem as him, i got the D1 error, i cant fully boot in normal mode, only in safe mode, would u please like to check out my minidump?, ill try to have it ready it u want it, bye =D
  5. Route44

Do these BSODs occur only at gaming or at other times?
  6. cjeee

nope, only at startup
  7. Route44

Attach your five latest minidumps. You can Zip up to 5 per Zip File.
  8. cjeee

i have one from april 3, and a lot from april 4th and like 2 from april 5th, i dont have enough room to make them as attachments, so ill use sendspace, go here to get them: www(.)sendspace(.)com/file/7b1hhl

the wwwdot thingy, i have to use (.), cause i cant post links yet =(, so just delete the () symbolsfrom www(.) and (.)com
  9. Route44

TechSpot provides a means to condense your minidump files so that you can attach them here. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip. A Zip file will condense the size. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.