Stop Error 100000d1 While using online a live updater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnbone89

Hi, Can someone please help me solve my online stop error. ERROR SIGNATURE BcCode:100000D1 BCP1: FB5BB00 BCP2:00000002 BCP3: 00000000 BCPA: F51E35B7 OSVer:5_1_2600 SP: 2_0 Product: 768_1
??? I have no idea what this means but would like to thanks.

There was an earlier thread about this and I think it was found to be caused by either the graphics card driver or the motherboard.
Suggest you check that you have the latest drivers for each component and try again. Have you changed any components recently?

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go and read this thread HERE and see if it helps you to identify the culprit.

If it doesn`t, please attach 5 or 6 of your latest minidumps.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Reply Stop Error!!!

AlbertLionheart said:
There was an earlier thread about this and I think it was found to be caused by either the graphics card driver or the motherboard.
Suggest you check that you have the latest drivers for each component and try again. Have you changed any components recently?
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, not sure how to check for latest drivers for each component. My computer i had bought from my boss she has had the computer for several years but not used very much she did give me the original D: drive in a box which sugests that the one instaled is new thats all i know i wrote down the mini dmp files and error signanture codes asosiated with them if that would help. Ps this only happens during one online site has never happened else where.

I guess that if you are running the PC from the original hard drive the operating system is way out of date and if XP should at least have Service Pack 2 installed. Also, if this only happens when you visit a specific web address, please tell us what it is.
Check by going to Start > Settings > Control Panel > System and see what is said for System on the General tab. Tell us that too.

Hey, um no i dont think its the original. You asked if i had changed anything and i said that the original D: Drive came in a box a new Dvd drive had been installed years ago, maybe im confused, anyways My general tab sez: Microsoft Windows Xp Home Version 2002 Service Pack 2 and Intel Pentium 4 CPU 2.00 GHz 1.99 GHz, 256MB of RAM - i know not very much huh? And the web address is a sub link address in NFL.com i cant give you the specific link cuz on entry it goes to black screen and then reboots my computer

AlbertLionheart said:
We may be heading off in the wrong direction here - could you let us have a few minidumps please?
Sorry,
Temp\WER3e65.dir00\mini100807-01.dmp
Temp\WER3e65.dir00\sysdata.xml
Temp\WER7ff1.dir00\mini10707-02.dmp
Temp\WER7ff1.dir00\sysdata.xml
Temp\WER28f6.dir00\mini100807-02.dmp
Temp\WER28f6.dir00\sysdata.xml

No, we need you to attach the actual minidumps.

We need 5 or 6 of your latest dumps.

You`ll find them at C:\windows\minidumps

Regards Howard :)

All your minidumps crash at wg111v2.sys. This is your Netgear wireless driver.

Check for any updated drivers and see if that solves your problem.

Regards Howard :)

Howard thats crazy that you say that. I have been having a problem with my connection from time to time (not crashing, but on and off connectivity) and just got done trying that exact thing, with no luck. It says after loading the disk that my driver is up to date. Whats next should I call my wireless provider????

If that is no good, try another wireless adapter as there may be a conflict with something else in the system. You could also ask Netgear?

Well the wirelesss adapter i rent from time warner so i wont want to go buy another on right? Ill try doing both calling my provider and netgear but what should i say too them so they will know what the problem is , you know from a technicaly savy point of view? The other thing is that i tried my friends laptop on my wireless internet using and i was able to access that site with no problems. DOEs this suggest that the problem isn't from the modem or service but maybe the USB 2.0 Adapter or configuration promblem instead?

the fix to this problem ended up being that my modem signal needed to be aplified by my cable provider. The return signal was to low and on web sites that auto updates this posses a big problem. Also using a WEP encryption helped with better connectivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back