Stop error Aumha.org not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime I start my computer it loads my wallpaper then it goes to the blue stop error screen... The codes on the screen are as follows
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0X000000D1 (OXEK2E000,0X00000000,0XFO922D50) MEMORY DUMP COMPLETE I tried system restore and also deleted anything installed prior to having this problem, currently I am able to use the internet as long as I start up using safemode with networking. I tried going to AUMHA.ORG as suggested in the stickies, however it comes up as this page cannot be displayed I have tried everyway I could possibly think of to try and get to that sight with no luck. I have BASIC computer knowledge and know nothing about dump files and how to access them let alone interpret them any help would be greatly appreciated thanks- Kyle

That code is almost always caused by a fauty driver but at this point we don't have enough information to go by.

We need your system specs, your OS and security software, and when these BSODs usually occur. have you tried to disable your wall paper? can you boot into Safe Mode?

windows xp, Dell Dimension 2400, McAfee (not sure which one), yes it starts in safe mode I am currently in safe mood with networking.

this is the 1st time its done this and I don't think the wallpaper has anything todo with it its been the same one for the past year or so... thats just as far as it gets in the startup process before the blue screen appears...

Attach your latest five minidumps (or less) in your next post. You should be able to access via Safe Mode.

How to find your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Well it is an 0xD1 but the analysis is inconclusive which doesn't help at all. So, We need your system specs and security software.

If you have any more BSODs attach your mindump files. By the way, you did it correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back