Stop Error Need smart people help

By tayeke
Nov 11, 2006
  1. I just found this helpfull site and noticed people will look at these minidumps, so could someone look at mine and find my BSOD problem. I thought it was ram for a while untill i got tried moving it around a lot and running tests. It would seem my hardware is ok, then windows error reporting said it is deffinitely a driver problem. So I tried getting new drivers. Wow they stopped for a while, theeen I got the new Flight Simulator X which is very tough on the FPS on my system and got the BSOD about 4 times in one day (i believe those are the minidumps). I know the game is very buggy right now, but I'd appreciate some help on the issue.

Here is the link, my folder was too large so I just uploaded myself:
  2. tayeke

tayeke TS Rookie Topic Starter

Hello can anyone help please?
  3. smore9648

smore9648 TS Rookie Posts: 697

This game has these issues. Go to the game section and you will see people have the same issue and MS has no clue why they made such a crappy program:wave:

By the way. People will help you but don't expect help instantly all the time. Some people sleep, even though thats a sign of weakness,
    and go to work.:stickout:
  4. tayeke

I knwo I just wanted to refresh my thread so it was on top... Anyway I would still like to see if someone can look at it with an educated eye. Since it has happened in other occurences.

All help appreciated!
  5. tayeke

Oh btw I would also like to add that when my power supply loses all power like during a blackout or when i unplug it, the computer takes a few tries to get on. Then once it is back on the motherboard said the cpu frequency had to be reset. So I believe a lot of trouble is coming from my motherboard or CPU. I think it is more likely my motherboard, but what do I know.
  6. tpfagan

tpfagan TS Rookie Posts: 43

I am not an expert at reading minidumps by any means but thought I would take a look in case there were any obvious problems. Second opinions are welcomed.

The first two I did not get much out of. They both claim hardware errors with unknown image names. I can't help with those.

The last four where almost identical; and unhappy with your Realtek High Def audio.

SYMBOL_NAME: RtkHDAud+68049
    FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner
    IMAGE_NAME: RtkHDAud.sys
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x7f_0_RtkHDAud+68049
    BUCKET_ID: 0x7f_0_RtkHDAud+68049
    Followup: MachineOwner

I would make sure you have the most up-to-date audio drivers for your audio device.

Again, I welcome other opinions as I'm not the best person for reading these minidump files.
  7. tayeke

Ok thank you i never considered that. It might explain why when im in bf2 it goes "cachuuuuunk" really loud then freezes up.

More help would be even more appreciated!
  8. tpfagan

tpfagan TS Rookie Posts: 43

That would be a pretty good hint.... :)
  9. tayeke

I just went and found the drivers. I noticed they are seperate from the chipset obviously so i may have passed them up in the past. Anyhow I'm installign now and I'll post again if anything goes down.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.