Stop error: PC keeps on restarting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i have a problem with a PC of mine...

It suddenly restarts in random time... sometimes after running 5 minutes and sometimes after 30 minutes. so i changes the setting for restarting at system error

This error i get:

Stop: 0x0000008E (0xC0000005, 0XF6ADB577, 0XB9D95A20, 0x00000000)

lzx32.sys_address F6ADB577 base at F6AD9000, DateStamp 456fc9e4

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I search for lzx32.sys and it turns out to be some kind of trojan, but i can't remove it because the PC crashed before spyware/virus scan completes. SafeMode doesn't work either.

I looked in the .dmp files that were created with the system error. That says the possible cause could be "Nv4_mini.sys", that's a file from the Nvidia driver... so i updated my videodriver to the latest (latest driver from Nvidia works perfectly on my other computer)
But, that didn't solve the problem...so i checked my memory with MemTest86 and let it run for 22 passes, NO error found!!

What can i try next?
Is anyone formilure with this problem?
Who can help me?

Tnx

PS. i attached some .dmp files
i got more .dmp files but according to me they say all the same

PPS:
My specs:
AMD Athlon 2600+
512 MB memory
Geforce FX5200 128MB videocard
ASUS motherbord
Windows XP SP2 with latest updates

lzx32.sys is part of a rootkit infection and is therefore difficult to remove.

Add to that your crashing problems which may or my not be caused by the rookit and it could be virtually impossible to remove this nasty.

Start by going HERE and following the instructions, if you can.

If you can`t follow the instructions due to your crashing problems, I suggest backing up your important data and doing a reformat and reinstall. You will then have to see if you still have problems with system crashes.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back