STOP ERRORS ntoskrnl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I am Amram. I have a pretty nice computer. Lately, though, I've been having some problems with these errors called stop errors. The computer screen just turns blue and has numbers and letters on it. One thing it says is that theres a "page fault in a nonpaged area". I have no idea what this means. This blue screen occurs quite often and its becoming irritating. While I'm in the middle of something it just flashes that blue screen, then I have to restart it. I will attatch a couple of the mini dump files to this message. I would greatly appreciate any help or advice in the least that you could give me to help me resolve this problem.....please help. :(

Here are some of the details of my cpu:
AMD Athlon (TM) XP 3000+
523,808 KB RAM
Windows 2000 with Service pack 4

The culprit is ZoneAlarm

Hi,

All of your minidumps have the same symptom. Your version of ZoneAlarm is confirmed to cause a lot of blue screen. De-install or upgrade ZoneAlarm may resolve the blue screen problem.

Many thanks

Thank you so much for helping me to resolve the problem I was having. The culprit was in fact ZoneAlarm. I uninstalled it, and I haven't seen a blue screen as of yet. Thanks again, I really appreciate your time and effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back