Strange Starting issues

Guys I need your help because my pc is driving me nuts... I will try and explain the issue as easy as possible..

Sometimes my pc wont start at all.. When my pc is switched on for a prolonged period of time lets say 24 hrs it starts to freeze... Browser gets unresonspive etc so im forced to hold the power button and shut the pc down.. When I try to switch it on again it simply wont start like no power is going trough.. I tried so many things.. I checked all connections to make sure they are not loose.. Removed and re adjusted the Ram, reconnected all power connecttions whatever I could do in my little knowlege I have tried.. It will then stay like that and then it switches on after some time.. Sometimes it takes an hour sometimes it takes a day.. I sent my PSU for testing and it came back with no fault.. It happend like 10 times already.. Sometimes it happens also when the PC is in sleep mode.. It sleeps and doesnt start.. This is something I cannot understand at all.. My hardware are as follows

Motherboard: Sabertooth P67
VGA: Sapphire HD 7950
PSU: Seasonic 80 Gold 750W
CPU: i5
Ram: Exceleram 4gb pc3
Windows installed on SSD..

Any ideas or suggestions please?

Are these common symptoms of a failing SSD?
From that date it never happend again until today.. But I was switching it off daily now to be fair prior to that I regulart left it running during the night.. My SSD is now about 11 months old

Back