Stuck in power save

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon everyone, I am having a problem that I hope someone here might be able to help me with. On this site I have posted my computer specs under Fink627 and it is with this system that is my issue. When I put this sytem together I had no problems with it, everything when together and worked just fine. There were 2 user accounts set up, 1 for me and 1 for my daughter. On mine I went in and took off the power save options in windows, My daughter did not. A few days ago she was on and was distracted by one of her friends. When she went back to the computer it had gone into power save - and now we get into my banging the head against the wall issue - and it WONT come out. I have tried everything to get it to restart and it wont. Right now I am down to just the motherboard, power supply, cpu and ram. The bios wont even log on. Any ideas as to what the issue is?

Thanks for your help.

Try a hard power down. Press and hold the button on the front panel. Or unplug and replug.
And welcome to TechSpot.

Did that. Have cleared the CMOS as well. Unplugged all the perreferals to just go into BOIS and that hasnt worked either. Dont get any beeps, havent since I put the board together. Dont know. Bad board?

can you open the box and remove the CMOS battery? wait a few minutes before reinstalling it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back