TechSpot

Stupid EA

By TimeParadoX
Apr 7, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When I tried to reinstall Zero-Hour it would work but I get a error when it finishes then when I went to go uninstall it I cant find it inside Add/Remove programs, Also I cant click on the uninstall thing inside the program files because it is a "Virus" says my anti-virus program and it put it into the Chest box :haha:

Oh wait, I fixed it... Im so smart :D

Did a brute-force delete and it worked!
  2. MetalX

MetalX TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,909

By Zero-Hour... you better not mean the expansion for C&C Generals...

Generals is an insult to C&C.
  3. TimeParadoX

TimeParadoX TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 2,438

I know it sucks, I just wanted to play it to own my brother :haha:

C&C sucks so bad now, it was alot better when westwood had it and didnt spend 30 months on 3d graphics and 2 weeks on scripting the gameplay...
  4. Myzz617

Myzz617 TS Rookie Posts: 382

Red Alert 2 much <333! C&C 3 looks so lovely, but deff luv Jessica Alba more :q
  5. TimeParadoX

I personally hate EA with all my heart, They suck so much...

You know Half-life 2: Ep2? It was suppose to come out early but EA told Valve to release the half-life 2, ep 1 and ep 2 for PS3... I should fly to all of their EA buildings and beat them up :evil: I'll probably save the world then get all the ladies with my ├╝ber micro eh? :)
  6. Myzz617

LMFAO..Paradox got me lost :)

Unlike u..i have a PS3...and love it!

Also EA is cool with me, MADDEN all day. Onli problem is that they made C&C 3 for 360 so now i def gotta get the elite. If it was not for madden then EA might be on my $h!* list. :D
  7. Pinoy Dynasty

Pinoy Dynasty TS Rookie

I hate EA's sports games since IMO they don't try to improve their games that much. But EA's other games I enjoy playing them such as Burnout and Def Jam.
  8. Myzz617

I'm just a NFL fan. Gotta LOVE MADDEN :D :D :D

Other than that EA can shove it! I want SOCOM 4 PS3 thats what i am really waiting for. If C&C and Madden did not exist EA would be a small time developer/publusher.
  9. TimeParadoX

Actually I do have a PS3, It ***** *** ***** now that about 98% of the games are going to Xbox 360... If MGS goes to xbox 360 then 100% of the games go to Xbox ;)
  10. Myzz617

If that happens, especially exclusives like SOCOM then I will trade my PS3 :( ASAP in for the 360elite! Microsoft is doin this onli so they can stay in the race with the PS3. Give it a few and all this mulit-console releases will soon start to diminish.

MGS and SOCOM will most likely always be a PS exclusive, if not then its even stupider then the production of 20G PS3's.
  11. Didou

Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 5,899

1.) the original subject has been forgotten.
    2.) you cannot seem to use a decent language.

Thread closed.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.