Stupid Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi just joined and i was wondering me and my friend have been trying everything we know possible to get rid of an error in the bottom left corner of screen its a red circle with an X that says your computer is infected i know exactly what it is i read previous post about the axe spyware but mine is winantivirus 2000 and it wont go away i have tried evrything SS&D adaware and avg there is no way to get rid of it and also i have this stupid hijacker that that changed my broser to http://safeiepage.com/ i cant get rid of it could you guys help

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go and read the Trojan Pakes and other nasties preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of Jinco only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Your system is infected with some real nasties.

First, go HERE and follow the instructions for the ntsystem.exe removal.

Then, make sure you run the four tools as outlined in this thread HERE. I.E vundofix smitfraudfix etc.

Run AVG Antispyware, then post fresh HJT and AVG antispyware logs as attachments.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of Jinco only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Edit: I`ve just noticed that the first link I gave you isn`t working. This is due to the greatis.com site being down. Hopefully this will resolve itself shortly as you really need to follow the instructions there. In the mean time, you should follow the rest of the instructions.

Thx so much

OMG IT WORKED Thanks so much you are like god the whole thing with Hijackthis changing the name fixed the problem thx so much man

You still need to follow the instructions I gave you including posting a fresh HJT and AVG antispyware log. This is because your system had several infections.

Without seeing the above logs, I can`t tell you if your system is clean or not.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back