Style XP not loading skin properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackieChanIsGOD

I've been using Style XP to apply my longhorn skin for almost 5 months now... all of a sudden, after a restart, the longhorn skin didn't load properly... it loaded the color, but the style was in Windows Classic, and no other style was available to choose from the display options menu. Even going into Style XP, every time i tried to change skins, it wouldn't load them properly... After uninstalling Style XP, it worked.... but after another restart, the same thing happened, and i had to reintall Style XP again...

I've found a solution now...
Load Style XP with the tray icon... before, i didn't need to start style xp with windows or use the tray icon, and it would run in the background, not using resources...
Even now though, when i load with windows, it starts up in Windows Classic mode... but now i can change the skin in Style XP with a simple click...
This, however, could get annoying...

I haven't changed my computing methods, so i don't know what could cause this... or what the solution may be...
I've run a regcleaner called RegVac... it's made my system run better, but offered no help in my Style XP problem... I've looked on the net, and haven't found much information about this at all...
I hope someone can offer something...

Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back