Suggestion reg. wireless kb+mouse & Dvd Writer

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmudgal

hi guys;

1.I want to purchase keyboard + mouse . my preference is wireless combo . i am thinking of iball 2.4 GHz Cordless Couple but not sure if it's a good choice . my maximum budget is Rs.2000. Another thing i want to ask is that are wireless kb and mouse better than the wired ones .pls suggest good kb +mouse. ............

2. Also i need suggestions for a good DVD Writer.I'm sucked of buying a new Drive every year.......Pls help me guys.....thanks

That link doesn't work, because it is an active server page. That is not the actual URL to the product you were interested in.

Another thing i want to ask is that are wireless kb and mouse better than the wired ones .pls suggest good kb +mouse.

When it comes to a good wireless keyboard + mouse, I've noticed the general rule of thumb is you get what you pay for. I've had several of each over the past several years, but nothing recently so I can't give you a recommendation (I imagine newer, better stuff is out there).

I'm still using my Logitech G7 (very happy with it) and settled on wired Microsoft keyboard. You really don't need a wireless keyboard unless you plan on being far away of have special needs... and again, don't get a G7 because I have one... there are probably better wireless mice out there these days.

2. Also i need suggestions for a good DVD Writer.I'm sucked of buying a new Drive every year.......Pls help me guys.....thanks

Oh, I hate to say this, but they are all made like crap. After two Plextors failed on me, I've went with cheaper drives. I've actually had better experiences, although many have failed. It's just the way things are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back