Super Mario Run Review (now also on Android)

I do hope they release this and future games on the Android platform. I get their reasoning's for releasing it on iOS but it doesn't make that pill any easier to swallow.

I do hope they release this and future games on the Android platform. I get their reasoning's for releasing it on iOS but it doesn't make that pill any easier to swallow.

Catch the mushroom. It's easier.

I last played a Mario game in the 90's, I think, so I shan't be wasting any data downloading or time playing it this time around.

Ive bought this game and have beaten the "story" mode in 2 hours ish. not worth 10 bucks to me but that's just my view. I don't see the point in replaying the courses to get a better "score" considering it doesn't do anything for you when you do better. all you unlock is decorations as far as I see. this game better be update immensely with more story line. I only bought this out of my love for nintendo

Ive bought this game and have beaten the "story" mode in 2 hours ish. not worth 10 bucks to me but that's just my view. I don't see the point in replaying the courses to get a better "score" considering it doesn't do anything for you when you do better. all you unlock is decorations as far as I see. this game better be update immensely with more story line. I only bought this out of my love for nintendo

Did you get all the black coins within 2 hours? If yes you sir have mad skills.

I don't the Techspot staff to think I'm being a jerk by asking this but.....3 months later? I'm a believer in "pulling an old Anandtech" and waiting a bit before reviewing something so that you can give as much of a detailed review as possible but damn.

Back