Superbike 2001 crashes out

Status
Not open for further replies.
My system is: AMD Athalon 1.2ghz,512mb RAM,Nvidia GeForce2 Titanium GFX 64mb,usual other stuff.
Set all options ok,but as soon as game loads the Starting Grid up,it just flicks back to Windows just like Quit had been selected.
Use latest Nvidia drivers & Direct x 8.0a..PLEASE help I love the game,but am thinking of using the disc as a Frisbee!!
Thanx Guys

this is the wrong section, but here might be a solution. What is your os? who makes the game. Is there a patch for the game on that company's website? i would start with that first, if that doesnt work then we will try something else, but start with that first.

If you're using WinNT5 (ie. 2000/XP), try running the game in Win95/98 compatibility mode. Also, make sure you have the latest application compatibility updates.

I have a similar machine than mariopig, with windows xp, and I have the same problem... mmm.. I think the game don't run because I'm using AMD, I have also 2 PC, bother with Intel, and the game works!!

So... AMD is the problem??

Are you both using legal copies of the software, or ripped versions from p2p sharing programs? (No offence intended)

I think I might have this game at home. I think it came bundled with an old soundcard or something. I'll try installing it this evening if I get time and see how it goes. I can try it out on my home PC (AMD) and my work laptop (Intel)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back