Hello everyone.. Well, it seems I completely neglected this aspect when building my recent system. I had a scare last night when my power strip's overload protection(I think) tripped.. I'm REALLY hoping no damage was caused. Is there any way for me to know for sure? Could the damage be hidden? Or would it be immediately noticeable? Would overload cause damage, or just a power surge? Which leads to the next question.. Any recommendations for a decent surge protector? I found a cheaper CyberPower one on newegg with decent reviews, but I'm still unsure. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812120401 Thanks in advance.