TechSpot

swf sizing

By wheaties1187
Feb 8, 2006
  1. i was wondering if there is a way to open a swf file and have it open at 100% and not automatically size to the explorer window. i know that if i create an html file for it and set the size, but i need this to be swf, because i can't publish it on the internet (it is going to be burned on a cd). so that brings me back to wondering if including some code to include with the swf that will make explorer open it at the correct size. alternatively, i was thinking i could just use html format but have explorer open the file from the cd (but i dont know how to assign the address to access the swf without it being on the net).
    thanx for any suggestions you might have. this is semi-urgent so quick replies would also be appreciated :wave:

2. N3051M

N3051M TS Rookie Posts: 2,800

quickest way would be to downlaod macromedia flash.. it has its own flash player that you can use as a stand alone.. you just have to find the .exe files

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.