Sylvania mp3 players help

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gourry25

I have a friend who has a 1 GB SPORT STYLE MP3 PLAYER from Sylvania, she is not to knowlegdeable about pc stuff, but she plugged in th e turned on mp3 player and it did not show a new temp drive so she could move her mp3's to it. is there something she is missing?

Your friend needs to try the player on another Computer system. If it is detected, she will need to have her computer serviced. You might tell her to try an external powered USB adapter, on her system first

change usb drive

Gourry25 said:
I have a friend who has a 1 GB SPORT STYLE MP3 PLAYER from Sylvania, she is not to knowlegdeable about pc stuff, but she plugged in th e turned on mp3 player and it did not show a new temp drive so she could move her mp3's to it. is there something she is missing?

hello and surry im new here.and i had same problem.becuse i hook my mtp player to external usb with two or three more usb and didnt work and after that i change usb player and hook to the original usb from my pc and now works.just try.and i hope works.

I recently purchased the Sylvania MP3 3GB player (SMPK2021) and plugged into my PC for downloading. Before it ends, i pulled out the device. Now the PC no longer recognized the device. What did I do wrong? Tried pushing the buttons to reset but not successful. Any way to reformat or reinstall the program into the device? Any idea welcome. thanks

if you use it the external usb with to many usb drive conected to pc just try to conect sepered to pc.and in internal usb.see what happen.i had this problem befor i take it back to stor with this device.and i change the usb from external usb to internal and works well.

good luck.

Sylvania MP3 GB player (SMPK2021) ver 3.120
I recently bought one of these, And I always keep it in safe places because my last one (of a differant brand, but it had the same problem, but that's only because the button somehow broke from the inside.). I don't know how, but just two or three days later, the sound stopped working. That is to say, it works, but it won't turn up or down, it's stuck on very low. The inside looks fine, I don't know what happened to it. I'd take it back, as the garentee(sp?) is still affective, but I lost the receipt. (sp? sorry)

Sylvania SMP1015

I just bought the mp3 player yesterday. Had a hard time putting music in but i was able to do it. Now when i try to change the color of light, most of the options are not there. Can you help? Thank You

**Sorry for the inconvenience, but i found the rest of the menu options. Disregard the question

change it

Ganon83 said:
I just bought the mp3 player yesterday. Had a hard time putting music in but i was able to do it. Now when i try to change the color of light, most of the options are not there. Can you help? Thank You

**Sorry for the inconvenience, but i found the rest of the menu options. Disregard the question

hello and surry.i had befor Sylvania mp3 players and i take back to store.and now i use the USB FLASH FOR MY CAR STEREO.its chipper and easy to ues.if your car stereo had usb drive.

Please help~

I used my SMP1015 player curtis/sylvania on my laptop. it worked fine the first time I transferred files. but after using it on other comps now it won't be recognized by my laptop....

I placed some important files in it please help

hello,i think you must disconnect the ather usb of cumpture. and connect the mp3 usb.try see what happen.there must work.

good luck.

Hi, everyone. I have a Sylvania 2 GB mp3 player. So far, I've only filled up about 500 mb, but when I try to put more files on, I get a message saying that it's full. So far, I've just been dragging and dropping files. I appreciate any help.

In that case, I can't. I'm not given any options when I format. I did try formatting it anyway (I don't know why I didn't think of that before), but that didn't help.

Btw, sorry it's taking me so long to reply. I really appreciate your help.

not enough memory

My mother 'n' law purchased a sylvania mp3 player 3 months ago with 945mb of memory. She currently has used up ~300mb with 70 songs, but is unable to add anymore. The error message stating that there is not enough room continues to pop up. How can we fix this?

It depends on the model of your MP3 player can accept video, and you can find out what video formats are acceptable to the player in the owners manual

if you can kindly help

i jus bought a sylvania mp3 player and it didnt come with a software do i need one to put music on there im not really good with software stuff but if do need one can you link me it or something thank you for your time!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back