Sync out of range, problem with ATI driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. ím new here'. Today i bought AMD athlon x2 245. I put it in my computer with headsink and cooler. Turned the pc on, loading windows and then black screen appears "Sync is out of range 126,6khz, 241hz." So i started in safe mode, deleted ATI catalyst 9.11. Restarted and everything was ok. I installed the drivers again and the same problem appears. Don't know what to do, pls helm pe.

Motherboard Asrock AM2NF3-VSTA (BIOS updated to v3.20)
Video card: Sapphire radeon x1650 pro 256mb 128bit agp 8x

Now i uninstalled ati drivers, removed ati video card. And inserted my old geforce 440mx and drivers. and everything works. so what's the problem? my x1650 pro works with athlon 64 x2 3800+ but conflict with athlon 64 x2 245. strange..

Go back to ATI Catalyst 9.3. That was the last driver suite that supported the X1650.

Go back to ATI Catalyst 9.3. That was the last driver suite that supported the X1650.

I tried a 9.3, 9.11, 9.1 version but everything is the same.
and it's strange, when i insert my old 440mx with no drivers, i can set resoliution. but when i inserted radeon x1650pro with no drivers, when i try set resoliution black screen appears ""Sync is out of range 126,6khz, 241hz."

P.S other monitor doesn't help.

I had a Sapphire X1650 agp once and it had a external power connector, a floppy drive connector. Is this connected to the power supply?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back