Sysdata.xml minidump problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm new here so please forgive me if something wrong.
I've been experiencing PC crashes for quite some times and I've also searched all the net for the problem but somehow all answers I've found did not solve the problem. I've also searched the forum for my problem and I remember somewhere it says I need to open up a new thread if need help; so thank you in advance ( this is so far the only hope I've found from the net and I must say you're doing great).

My PC restarts when I download things from Internet or other ppl form my school LAN network, it also happens when others access my shared folders. Firstly it happens only when ppl copy and download things from my shared folders but now when I load some forums with pictures it also happens. I've done many things like Memtest, check my hard disk, update and reinstall drivers but none seems to solve it.
The error report(shown after restart) concerns the sysdata.xml and minidump files which I've heard somewhere in the forum to attach them here for help. I hope you have some time to look at my problems. (you're the only hope I can seek help :( )

(I've attached 5 of more than 200 minidump files I have T_T, hope that lead to only 1 problem)
Thank you and thank you again.

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    83.2 KB · Views: 35
The problem looks to be with ipcimxps.sys. Not sure what this belongs to, something by NetVeda LLC? See if you can find out what it belongs to and then look for an update.

BugCheck 100000D1, {80c0f080, 2, 1, eef49890}
Probably caused by : ipcimxps.sys ( ipcimxps+24c2 )
Image name: ipcimxps.sys Timestamp: Sun May 08 04:09:12 2005 (427D1258)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back