System 32 file.. not found..

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordesf

Hey,

Can you please me! I used webroot and it detected virus, i quranteened then deleted the virus. then after i restart an error message pops up
"c:/windows/system32/ftvngqf.dll cannot be found" i think i accidently deleted it as it was infected by virus. Now at the top of start menu a box keep twiching like appears on and off very fast. This slows my whole comp performance and it seem to lagh each time it Twiches.

Is ther any way i can fix this?/ PLease help! thank you

you could try this. release from quarantine and see if it will run. then go HERE, follow the instructions to the letter, when you download 'hijack this', rename it to 'hijackthis 1991' or something that you find suitable. after the scans post your hjt log along with the avg scanlog, then await for instruction. be sure to upload you hjt as a txt attachment, instructions of how to are there.

your original scan could have been a false positive.

but i deleted my Webroot software cause i thoguth it was that causing the problem :S now i cant retore? wat can i do..

well um.. Yeh but how do i fix my comp, can anyone help me :S please..

i found the error and this is wat it says

2vtuszk.jpg

I have moved your thread to the correct forum.

Your system is infected with a variety of nasties.

Go and read the Trojan Pakes and other nasties preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of lordesf only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back