system alert: Malware threats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone that can help me!!

My computer has a pop-up that says : system alert: Malware threats.

I have used spyware to see if I can remove and nothing is working.
I have done the hijack and what do I have to do next.

Thank-you so much

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go and read the Trojan Pakes and other nasties preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of rgagnon9 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Delete all files in AVG Antispyware quarantine.

Run HJT with no other programmes open. Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

O16 - DPF: {3A7FE611-1994-4EF1-A09F-99456752289D} (WildTangent Active Launcher) - http://install.wildtangent.com/ActiveLauncher/ActiveLauncher.cab

O17 - HKLM\System\CS1\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: SearchList = ed.shawcable.net,ar.ed.shawcable.net

O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: SearchList = ed.shawcable.net,ar.ed.shawcable.net

Only fix the above 017 entries, if they don`t belong to your ISP or you don`t recognise the domain.

Fix all O18 - Protocol: entries, except for these two.

O18 - Protocol: livecall - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\MSGRAP~1.DLL

O18 - Protocol: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\MSGRAP~1.DLL

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT and reboot your system.

Other than the above, your HJT log is clean.

If you have any further virus/spyware problems, please post in this thread.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of rgagnon9 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back