System change over weekend

D

DelJo63

Noticed Avatar has regressed to prior instance.

Also attempting to logon the url contained .../install/index
and that bothered me.

There was an issue with a forum upgrade last night and had to regress to an older backup, besides the older avatar do you notice any other issues? We made some tests and found everything functional which was the best possible scenario after seeing the site crash for about 20 minutes.

No problems, other than I guess I hit the server when being updated and the Install/index url made nasty implications as to what was coming down to me. no effects as I can tell.

No problems for me. I just noticed I had to unexpectedly sign in again at some point during the weekend. Obviously it was due to the reinstallation.

Shame it didn't fix the ghosting issue when editing your comment. Both original and edited version of your comment show after posting comment corrections. For the most part I have learned to ignore it and simply refresh the page. But it is a bit annoying, and figured it should have been dealt with by now.

Shame it didn't fix the ghosting issue when editing your comment. Both original and edited version of your comment show after posting comment corrections. For the most part I have learned to ignore it and simply refresh the page. But it is a bit annoying, and figured it should have been dealt with by now.
Well, I've kind of gotten used to it, despite the fact I was one of the people who reported it.

As you've pointed out, all that needs doing is to hit the reload page button and it goes away. Oh sure, there are days when I don't feel like pushing that big, heavy mouse, all the way to the top of its pad, but I soldier on. (y)

Besides, you get a before and after look at your corrections. (y)*nerd*

And that boyz & gurlz is how the "golden rule" attaches to forum concerns.... "Be dismissive of others concerns, as they would be dismissive of yours". You're welcome, LOL!

Last edited:
Back