System Crashes, Restarts and minidumps

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having system crashes, restarts, windows about "Serius System error's" and so. I've tried a lot of things, including memory checking, updating all drivers, rebuilding system page file, and parallel full system reinstall (In other HDD).
In the first Installation, I've system hangs with the message "System Has Recovered from a Serious Error", and a lot of minidump's that i dont't undesrtand (minidump_XP1_##.zip).
In the seccond installation (new one), I have "Page fault in nonpaged area" Blue Screen's and 10000050 errors in system log.
I've been reading a lot and tried every thing i've found in forums and Microsoft tech papers. My System has high quality hardware components and every test I'd do was ok, I don't know what to do, If someone can analyse my system dump files and give me some help, I'll be very glad.

Best Regards,

Chenko

It's best to have about 4 or 5 minidumps that are very recent. A lot of those are a month old, and some weeks. If you could find all the ones from just the last few days, that would be good.

Your main bugcheck seems to be 10000050 and crashed in win32k.sys I believe. I'm at work so I can't research these but you could search google, and techspot, for that bugcheck.
It would be a good idea to run memtest86 your system and see about RAM errors, it's the number 1 cause for system files BSODs.
Otherwise, there are those here who can analyze your minidumps much further then me.

good luck

Both are still bugcheck 10000050. One of the dumps looks like it crashed in "avg7rsw.sys"
That belongs to Grisoft AVG Antivirus. The file should be in %systemroot%\system32\drivers.

Well, you could always try updating AVG, or if you have the latest version already, you may try removing it as a test.

AVG is up to date, like everything else, i'll try removing it, but It's strange becouse I've 20 PC's running it without problem, except this one (PC A), and onother new one (PC B) that has the same kind of crashes (minidumps attached).
Kirock, your trhead is very good, I think that I tried almost everything, but I'll check out every item again.

The specifications of the systems are:

PC "A"
------
Ausus K8V Deluxe
AMD Atlhon XP 3200+ Venice 939 - Original AMD Cooler in good shape
Saphire GeForce 6200 256MB
2 x 512MB DDR 400 Kingston Dual Channel (tested with memtest86+)
PSU 520W with two coolers
HDD WD SATA 200GB (Win XP 2)
HDD WD SATA 120GB (Win XP 1)
HDD Maxtor IDE 30GB 7200RPM
DVD-RW NEC
DVD-ROM SAMSUNG
LAN Realtek
Line 6 Toneport UX-1
Case with extra cooler and an open side
Floppy 3 1/2"

PC "B" (Minidumps attached in this post)
------

MSI K8NGM-V
Sempron 2800+ 754 (1600Mhz)
512MB DDR-400 Generic (tested with memtest86+)
HDD WD 80GB SATA 8M Buffer
CD-RW Lite On
Floppy 3 1/2"
PSU 400W

(This one has 1 week)

Both have:

- Windows XP Pro SP2 With all the updates
- Office 2003 Pro SP2
- AVG Free 7.1.392
- SpyBot 1.4
- Winzip 10 - WinRAR 3.4
- The lastest Drivers for everything