System Error - Category 102 - Event ID 1003

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have facing the blue screen error quite often:
"System Error - Category 102 - Event ID 1003"

Description says: Error code 100000d1, parameter1 89800000, parameter2 00000002, parameter3 00000000, parameter4 ba6f1988.

I Formated my HDD few times and installed OS (WINXP home edition)

"I am still getting that Blue Screen

I left few of my mini dums.
I hope my mini dumps can help u to help me.

Please guide me how to resolve this issue:

Thanks

Check you Device Manager for device driver problems. There will be a yellow or red flag for any problem areas. If you have them, remove or disable the drivers after downloading updates.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

All your minidumps crash at w22n51.sys. This is the driver for your Intel PRO 2200BG Mini PCI adapter wireless software. It is a known issue.

A possible solution can be found HERE.

Alternatively, look for updated drivers on your system manufacturers website.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

System Error

When giving an Event ID#, it should be accompanied by the Event Source. 'System,' is not the Source- that's the log it's on. Please see this page to understand what I refer to:

http://www.monitorware.com/en/events/wineventsearch.php?q=1003

As you will note, there are 5 different Sources for the Event ID 1003 on the System log. The more specific the information, the better able you are to get specific help.

To access this: Control Panel> Administrative Tools> Event Viewer> click on System & Apps, individually> do a right click> Properties on any Error> click on the copy button right below the up & down arrows> Paste wherever you want to save using Paste or Ctrl V.

Bobbye

I installed the latest driver for Intel PRO 2200BG wireless adapter. System seems to be working fine for now. Thanks for your suggestions.

~FalconR

System Error

Glad to hear you got it resolved. Keep the Event Viewer in mind for the future in case you need it. Thank for posting back.

Bobbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back