System error: Category 102 Event, ID 1003

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiatai

Hi, I had encounter this system error and it keep auto restart my computer. Can anyone help me in this? Can please help me examine the minidumps? Thanks!

The attached are my minidumps.

Faulty CPU or RAM

One minidump is crashed with 4 bytes code corruption at KiServiceTable and this is symptom of L2 cache memory error of the CPU or overheat. It may related to the dual core support M/B with non dual core processors. Check the hardware specfication of the m/b and CPU.

Your version of Norton AV is also an unstable version. Upgrade Norton AV to latest service pack.

Mini111707-01.dmp

CHKIMG_EXTENSION: !chkimg -lo 50 -d !nt
!chkimg -lo 50 -d !nt
804e2724-804e2727 4 bytes - nt!KiServiceTable+7c

[ 00 a8 58 80:48 37 0f 82 ]
4 errors : !nt (804e2724-804e2727)

MODULE_NAME: memory_corruption
IMAGE_NAME: memory_corruption
FOLLOWUP_NAME: memory_corruption
DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0
MEMORY_CORRUPTOR: LARGE
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_LARGE
BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_LARGE

Thank for you reply, cpc2004!

But how can i check the specification of the m/b and CPU without opening the casing?

Thanks!

Regards.

New minidumps

Hi,

Can you help me check the minidumps that always caused my computer auto restart? Thank You!

Same Problem: Category:102 Event: 1003

I've been having the same problem. It occurs when I'm playing World of Warcraft at some random time the game will freeze up and my computer reboots. I've used FAST Defrag to clean my memory and it seems to have worked to a certain degree. Some times on the games loading screen I can see its freezing up already and when it finishes loading the game plays for like a second and the computer restarts. But when I use FAST Defrag there isn't a problem until I complete a quest and get my experience points and reward. Thats when the game freezes up and my computer restarts. Here are some minidumps and thank you for any help you can give me.

Hi teagulet,

Open a new thread for a new problem.

Hi chiatai,

The latest dump are crashed with memory error and it is related to RAM or CPU.

Sorry, and thank you

Sorry about the mix up I'll make sure to be more careful about my threads in the future. And Thanks for the help!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back