System Errors after trying to install Adobe Acrobat

Status
Not open for further replies.

TenderHot

Hi,

I was installing Abode Acrobat when something must have gone wrong as now I keep receiving the on-screen error message of: Microsoft Internet Explorer 'Error (login):0x10e0 The Operator or administrator has refused the request.' which pops up on my screen ever 2minutes and the following error on system start-up:
16 but MS DOS Subsystem
C://Windows/system32/findc.exe. The NTVDM CPU has encountered an illegal instruction. CS:068E IP:8eee OP:ffff 00 00 00.

I have used the UPDATED 8-step Viruses/Spyware/Malware Preliminary Removal instructions as advised on the other forum, but I am still unfortunately facing the same. The AVAST, superantivirus, and ccleaner have all been run.

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate edition, legitimate which is automatically installed with IE8. I did not make any changes, though now I have tried deleting the current IE and reinstalling IE8, however that hasn't helped. I have now also restored the computer to the point before installation, but I am still facing the problem.

Any help will be much appreciated.

TenderHot

There are two easy options available to you (i'm assuming you are talking about acrobat reader):

1. Try using system restore and go back to pre-acrobat period.

2. Or, you can try out foxit pdf reader ....... which is far superior in performance than acrobat reader anyway.

Goodluck

I would recommend you to use System Restore even if you will use another program in order to remove that problem in case you use another program later on may get the same problem.

Hi Thanks for the replies, problem is that I tried system restore to before installing and it hasnt worked. Still recieving the system errors on restart and the error message while actively on my computer. Also I am talking about adobe acrobat, not reader. Have reader installed and that has no problems.

Any other suggestions by any chance? Registry solutions,etc?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back