System restore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i wanted to wipe out my pc and restore using the restore discs. After i did my pc is freezing after i push the next button on the "name your pc screen" It just never goes past this screen. Any suggestions on how i fix this? tx

Your Emachines restore discs may be useless because of a hardware failure. Your system may need a new power supply or motherboard. Why are you trying to do a system restore?

I had to many programs and a couple of viruses that i wanted to get rid of and start from scratch. So i figured if i just start clean it'd be better that way than trying to delete each and every one by themsleves, but i guess i jacked it up.
everything seems to have plenty of pwr and it starts up fine loads and starts the intro to set up your pc as if it were new. but just freezes at that one screen when next is clicked.

sometimes theres nothing do for the restore and i have a problem too, i try to restore but the computer still the same the last you save the program and for the best solution for me is to reformat the computer...

I returned the pc back to its default config with the original hardware and everything went smoothly. No probs now.. tx for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back