TechSpot

T-Mobile to offer iPhone test drive, free data for music streaming services

1. After agreeing to pay early-termination fees, and killing wireless contracts and overages, T-Mobile yesterday announced that it'll soon offer anyone a free week-long test drive of its data network with an Apple iPhone 5s.

Read more

2. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,475   +2,034

Sounds good. Who knows... Maybe T-Mobile let potential customers try out proper phones in the future.

3. psycros

psycros TS Evangelist Posts: 1,319   +709

With all the innovation that T-Mobile is bringing to the wireless scene right now its a shame their CEO has no class. His potty-mouth, confrontational style probably drives as many people away as their new deals attract.

4. fredderf81

fredderf81 TS Enthusiast Posts: 51   +40

oh grow up. its 2014, not 1953. that CEO has more class than all the other mobile CEOs smashed into one. he tells it like it is and doesn't shove a ton of BS down on all of us. he is a guy just like the rest of people out there. a certain part of society likes to think that everyone is all proper, no one swears, and everyone is all nicey nicey. its not like that. get out of your bubble.

TadMSTR likes this.
  5. Acespaces

Acespaces TS Member Posts: 85   +12

To be honest the average consumer doesn't pay attention to company ceo's or anything like that. Although the stock holders definitely do!

6. Fbarnett

Fbarnett TS Booster Posts: 206   +30

Grow up? what kinda CEO says the fbomb every other word and tells people the competition is raping you? Action Speaks louder than words. This guy needs to be the CEO of a trailer park. I like what Tmobile is doing but the classless ceo need to go be in charge of the POT industries in Colorado. Those kinda people will think its cool.

7. Kevin82485

Kevin82485 TS Booster Posts: 159   +41

I don't care if he uses abrasive language, the guy is changing what other wireless companies do...for the better. He is an innovator and everyone else is playing catch-up with T-Mobile. I have Sprint, and if what T-Mobile does makes Sprint (and others) better, I'm all for it.