Tabs question in Camino (similar to firefox)

By SNGX1275
Jul 3, 2006
  1. So I downloaded Camino for OS X because its a firefox clone really but is done naitively with cocoa.

Anyway, my problem is I'm using this on a Powerbook and when I click on a link that in IE would open in a new window, it opens in a new window. What I want it to do is open in a new tab. I've checked the tabs preferences (very much like firefox) and there is no thing to open in new tabs for items that would normally open in a new window.

I know I can command+click and get it to open in a new tab but I don't want to do that, I also know I can middle click on the mouse and make it happen, but I don't have a mouse.

What I want to do is tell it to open in a new tab. Now it has the same type interface as about:config does for firefox, I'm pretty sure there is something I can add that will make this happen - I just don't know what.

I can provide more details if need be.
  2. fastco

fastco TS Booster Posts: 1,122

3. korrupt

korrupt TS Rookie Posts: 716

There should be the possibility to use tabs with your laptop touvh pad. Probably triple clicking or holding it down. Unless it's an old laptop, it should work. Have a play around with it.

4. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Topic Starter Posts: 10,689   +395

fastco - already been there it didn't help.

korrupt - no, and I have never even hear of anything like that on any laptop. its not an old laptop.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.