Talking to someone over the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

nino

:confused:

Somebody can give me a hint???

I've just bought a webcam with a microphone on it and I use MSN messenger to chat with a friend. I can see the person's face and I have to write in order to communicate.

How can I talk to the person like a telephone, without any writing.

I heard about a program called 'skype' , which consists of a
microphone and a earphone.
After downloaded the program, you will use the internet and be able to speak to the person.
We do not need to pay for the calls, just like emails.... Any idea about this?

I do appreciate for your attention.

Double click on your volume control and select options then properties then record then ok and make sure that the microphone control is selected. Hope this helps. Regards howard
headphones2.gif

I use skype and I love it. It is like yahoo without the webcam. My brother and I both have a cam and a headset with a microphone. We used to use yahoo to chat and look at video, however, we learned that Microsoft Messenger had better video quality. We then found skype.

We live two states away in America and using skype to talk for free on the internet is as clear as using the phone.

We now use skype to talk and MSN messenger (whatever teh default messenger with windows) to view picture.

We both have cable internet and couldn't be happier. Oh yeah, it is free and does not have phone charges. We uses skype to talk to friends in London quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back