TechSpot

Tas-man

By tas-man
Oct 24, 2007
  1. Wanted to say Hi, I just joined and wanted to introduce myself. I go by the name of "ohippie" ref- old hippie, I'm an unenployed old man who worked for a company that moved Off shore, was there for 30 years, yaw a bummer. Haven't been able to find a job as yet, went back to school to be a programer. think somewhere along the line they would have taught you how to fix a computer--ha ha. thats why I'm here. I live in Wisconsin where its starting to get cold now, always hated the winter but never moved. I have 3 great Kids and two super grandkids. Being a Grandpa is alot more fun than I thought it would be, Love it
    Well have to get back to the task at hand, get this thing running again. If you ever roaming around you can check out my website at ohippie.net to say high, I'm starting a page with a guest book but it won't be up till I get my computer up and running right. By ... Peace be with you.

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 25,948   +19

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.