Task Managaer/Regedit Not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I am new to your site. I have been reading posts about this same issue, however I wanted to post my hijackthis log in hopes that someone could take a look and explain to me how to fix my little virus problem. All my system information is in my profile. Any and all help is GREATLY apreciated. Thanks

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I have moved your thread to our Security and the Web forum.

Your system is infected with at least one nasty trojan.

You`re also running an outdated version of HijackThis.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of rdc0011 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

First I would like to say thank you for taking a look. After reading the threads I assume that the best thing would be to reformat being that I use my computer for almost everything. It is just a shame that I will loose most of the programs that I have installed over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back