Task manager can't open, help

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was installed fromatted visat and installed again but after installing visat i have connected to internet after some tome my taskmanager wont open......i have a CA anti virus it was detected some spy ware i was removed but still taskmanager wont open............pls help me
thanks.
john

Go to Windows Update and download and install Vista Service Pack 2 and Internet Explorer 8, along with any critical and hardware updates still seen

If you can successfully apply all the missing Microsoft Updates, we can see if your Taskmanager problem is fixed or not. If not, we can continue from there

I am new to this site and my task manager won't open. All the updates are installed, but it still won't fix the problem. As I went through some past threads I read about HijackThis and downloaded it... I tried to attach the log, but I wasn't able to find out how to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

This thread is for the use of john007only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our Virus and Malware Removal Forum.https://www.techspot.com/community/...lware-removal-preliminary-instructions.58138/
-
-------------------------------------
daniela3085, please follow the above on your own thread. Attach the logs from Malwarebytes and Superantispyware:
To attach a file, do the following:
  • Click Add Reply
  • Under the reply panel is the Attachments Panel
  • Browse for the attachment file you want to upload, then click the green Upload button
  • Once it has uploaded, click the Manage Current Attachments drop down box
  • Click on
    attach_add.png
    to insert the attachment into your post

Or you may look for the paper clip icon above the post box. Please paste the HijackThis log and attach the 2 others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back