Task manager is always minimized

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having a problem where the task manager is always minimzed even if i try and open if from run. I have opened it in safe mode and it works fine but if I try to open it in normal mode I can not see the window at all? Does anyoen have any ideas what causes this or how to fix it?
~Holli~

While it`s minimized,try pressing Ctrl/Alt/Del again.You might be able to call up
a new improved task manager.I`m not saying it will though.

Is task manager on your taskbar (lower right) or does it comes up as only a bar without options? If it comes up as a bar only then double click the bar, try to double click it in the taskbar also.

Clicking ctrl+alt+del again does not work, also if i click the bar it gives me no icons if i click the icon in the task bar it gives me always on top and close.

try maximise

peepnklown said:
Is task manager on your taskbar (lower right) or does it comes up as only a bar without options? If it comes up as a bar only then double click the bar, try to double click it in the taskbar also.

try right-click on the task-manager bar. It might give you option to move/size/minimise/maximise. I've seen similar problems resolved by clicking the maximise option.

not the correct options

halosmyth said:
I do it only gives me the options to close or always on top when i right click it

should be Restore, Move, Size, Minimise, Maximise, Close.

Always on top is not an appropriate option! This smacks of the options generated by a program, not a system task. Smells like a malware agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back