Tcpip bsod

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallen1cro

It's seriously annoying me, it's getting more frequent, don't know what to do so ... here I am, asking for help.

So, attaching minidump file as I saw it's required. Help?

Attachments

• Mini032510-03.zip
    21.2 KB · Views: 4
FYI the mods will most likely move this to the appropriate BSOD forum.

Thedriver cited as causing your problems is avgtdix.sys which belongs to AVG. Update your AVG.

Ooooh, okay, i thought i saw stuff related to my problem here, so ... you know.
Well, my AVG is updated. And my utorrent is OFF, and since then, i don't have any issues. Odd. Stupid thing. *rant*

Hm. Well...

We've seen quite a few issues with uTorrent and security softwware. tcpip is a Windows driver that deals with the internet, etc. When you have Windows drivers show up generally they are not the issue but pointing out that there is an issue somewhere.

So: AVG = internet security uTorrent = internet site that can have some dubious content. tcpip.sys says there is a conflict going on with the internet and you note that you have stability once uTorrent is off and thus it appears AVG is not in conflict.

So, if i turn on utorrent i have to turn off AVG, right? Coz bloody thing is updated. I donno what else can i do ...

So, if i turn on utorrent i have to turn off AVG, right? Coz bloody thing is updated. I donno what else can i do ...

AVG should have its own forums. They might have information on how to work around the conflict. I know in my security softwares there are options to ignore or make exceptions to certain sights.

Removed AVG, didn't use utorrent for quite some time, still happened, can anybody check out what's his problem now?

Attachments

• Mini050710-01.zip
    24.7 KB · Views: 1
Your error is 0x7E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
A system thread generated an exception which the error handler did not catch. There are numerous individual causes for this problem, including hardware incompatibility, a faulty device driver or system service, or some software issues.

The file specifically cited the driver hltdi.sys as the cause of your crash This is a NetLimiter driver belonging to Locktime Software.

You are the second person in as many days that have had issues with this software's drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back