Tcpip.sys BSOD happens alot....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep getting this BSOD about tcpip.sys and Driver irq not less equal im attaching a minidump or two if any one could help me with this it would be a big help....

Heres a quick look at one from the event manager...

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x100000d1 (0x00000011, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0xefcb5907). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini011306-01.dmp.

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    69 KB · Views: 10
Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Both minidumps crash at ULILAN51.SYS. I can find very little info for this driver. It would seem to be your ethernet driver?

Try uninstalling, and reinstalling the driver. Also, check for any driver updates.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

ULILAN aye... hmmm im using an ASrock 939 Dual Sata2 board that uses the ULI chipset so it might indead be the lan the driver! Awesome i will try to find a new verson..

TCPIP.sys BSOD possible help

I saw this posted here and we just started having the problem.

XP Home

My son was having this problem on our computer, and he did the command listed here:

support.microsoft.com/kb/299357

The BSOD was happening about every 4 hrs. It has been days now and none at all.

All of our TCP/IP settings went back to default, so I had to reset our LAN info, that's all.

Open a new thread for a new problem. Usually crash at tcpip is related to faulty ram or device driver error. It is not related to tcpip setting. Zip 5 to 6 minidumps to 1 zip file and attach the zip file here. You can find the minidumps at the folder \windows\minidump

Problem with tcpip.sys and BSOD

I have a problem with BSOD. Im attaching a zip file of the minidump. can someone please help me.

rohseq

No attached zip file. Please start your own thread; you'll get quicker responses. Also, note cpc2004's answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back