Tcpip.sys BSOD happens alot....

By Revant
Jan 14, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keep getting this BSOD about tcpip.sys and Driver irq not less equal im attaching a minidump or two if any one could help me with this it would be a big help....

Heres a quick look at one from the event manager...

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x100000d1 (0x00000011, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0xefcb5907). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini011306-01.dmp.

Attached Files:

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso Newcomer, in training Posts: 25,948   +17

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Both minidumps crash at ULILAN51.SYS. I can find very little info for this driver. It would seem to be your ethernet driver?

Try uninstalling, and reinstalling the driver. Also, check for any driver updates.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
  3. Revant

Revant Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

ULILAN aye... hmmm im using an ASrock 939 Dual Sata2 board that uses the ULI chipset so it might indead be the lan the driver! Awesome i will try to find a new verson..
  4. HalOfBorg

HalOfBorg Newcomer, in training

TCPIP.sys BSOD possible help

I saw this posted here and we just started having the problem.

XP Home

My son was having this problem on our computer, and he did the command listed here:

support.microsoft.com/kb/299357

The BSOD was happening about every 4 hrs. It has been days now and none at all.

All of our TCP/IP settings went back to default, so I had to reset our LAN info, that's all.
  5. cpc2004

cpc2004 Newcomer, in training Posts: 2,044

Open a new thread for a new problem. Usually crash at tcpip is related to faulty ram or device driver error. It is not related to tcpip setting. Zip 5 to 6 minidumps to 1 zip file and attach the zip file here. You can find the minidumps at the folder \windows\minidump
  6. rohseq

rohseq Newcomer, in training

Problem with tcpip.sys and BSOD

I have a problem with BSOD. Im attaching a zip file of the minidump. can someone please help me.

rohseq
  7. Route44

Route44 TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 12,108   +21

No attached zip file. Please start your own thread; you'll get quicker responses. Also, note cpc2004's answer.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.