TechSpot

Tech by Accident

By wildthing
Jul 18, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey all,
    Just bought a "recycled" computer and a 19" monitor at the local Boomers store which work perfectly. However, my MIL gave also me this nice AMD 1.6 and a HP 7660 printer which both refuse to work properly. I'm in the midst of setting up both computers, one for us and one for my niece.

So, I signed up with this group in hopes of learning some new techie tips for unraveling my new computer problems before I give the current computer to my 10-year-old niece for her birthday in two weeks. Certainly concentrates your thoughts when you have a big birthday deadline for setup!

Looking forward to talking with you about the problems of Windows, Intel and my friend who just bought a new Samsung monitor which does TV and computer work, if you can believe it, for $300!

bcwildthing
  2. AMDIsTheBest010

AMDIsTheBest010 TS Rookie Posts: 546

Welcome To TechSpot wildthing and hello

To find a solution to your problem, please start your thread in the appropriate category, as im sure you will get help fairly soon. Please remember though, you may no get an answer immedialty, as TechSpot is usually a hobbie for most ppl and my not be available at all times.

Welcome Aboard:)
    ...AMD
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.