TechSpot/3DS Rules!

Cucumber

I have to say when i registerd at this site in March, when the contest was running, i was a complete n00b!:dead:, and thought i had a chance of winning the contest, with the little bit of knowledge i did have:blush: ....an although now im not exactly what you would call a genius, i have learnt loads, and although its not all been learnt from this site...the majority of it has! As at other sites, when posting in forums, as there is so many people registerd, you dont know anyone, and compared with with this site many are utter n00bs

Gr8 site here i have to say :grinthumb

Laters

Cucumber

i know it does.

that is why i stayed here.

do you think i would waste my time if it was crap????

as you can see, my jedi powers are far beyond yours....

count-dooku.jpg

i've become more powerful than any jedi....

yup, I have to agree (although not about Phant's Powers ;) )

keep it up lads (coz I know there aren't any girlies out there).

/me becomes Yoda
/me absorbs the lightening and fires it back
/me says "much to learn my padawan"

(sorry to all Star Wars fanatics that I have offended by misquoting the Episode 2 senario)

Its a nice little community. Maybe some of the knowledge isn't as technical as some like it but opinions, experiences and fun are all shared here. I'm cozy here and I'm not going anywhere else.
No matter what others say, I also like the fact that the language is kept clean. Its so refreshing in comparison with 99% of the forums out there.... ;)

Originally posted by Arris
Its a nice little community. Maybe some of the knowledge isn't as technical as some like it but opinions, experiences and fun are all shared here.

Personally i think that great thing is getting to know each other learn and exchange knowledge and help others. These qualities are what a good forum should have in their members.

Originally posted by young&wild

Personally i think that great thing is getting to know each other learn and exchange knowledge and help others. These qualities are what a good forum should have in their members.

that;s what i want.

there is so much to learn.

every day i learn more from the people here.

I think the general attitude is cool. It took me awhile to adjust to the forums, because it's kinda like joining a well established gang, ya know? Once you are in, it's quite comfortable though.

I think most of us here offer no-nonsense information, which is clean and intelligent. These things are rare in forums nowadays.

Paul "Crazyace"

Back