TechSpot

Techspot hits 10,000 members!

By Rory7
Feb 18, 2004
Post New Reply
  1. A good excuse to get drunk

2. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 7,058   +645

Not a bad idea ;). Traffic wise TechSpot has shown very healthy numbers during the past year, hope we are working (with your collaboration) for making your visit worthwhile.

3. Rory7

Rory7 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 119

Every visit here is worthwhile. Every problem i've had has been sorted by members on the forums, and by using the guides on the site i have my pc running sublimely.

4. somekid007

somekid007 TS Rookie Posts: 271

good to hear that. i take it by your statement you will never buy a dell, hp, etc again? welcome to the club

5. Rory7

Definately not, of the shelf pc's are the worst, onboard this and integrated that. The funny thing about the places that sell them though are the sales reps selling techniques. 'This one is composed of well made, well put togeather components...do you want the extended warantee?'

6. somekid007

somekid007 TS Rookie Posts: 271

ROFL hahahaha

thats funny.

7. ---agissi---

---agissi--- TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,977   +15

Thats hilarious, my new aim profile^^ :D

8. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

Congrats to TechSpot and Julio for having such an awesome site dedicated to tech users like ourselves. :grinthumb

9. jshields13

jshields13 TS Rookie Posts: 109

Not only tech users like you poertner, but newbies like me. You guys have helped me alot. I know just enough to be dangerous! This site is great!!

10. MrGaribaldi

MrGaribaldi TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 2,512

Congrats TechSpot and congrats to you Julio for creating and maintaining the site!

[​IMG]

11. Rory7

So much for equality.

12. Masque

Masque TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,058

Absolutely......and as well, a personal congrats and thank you to the mods here. They help things go smoothly in no small way.

:D

13. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 7,058   +645

Not a bad way to celebrate those with over a hundred of active topics in one day, too.

14. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,704

Yep, not bad at all.

Out of 10,000 I feel good being #12 :p