TechSpot is hiring! We're looking for news writers and feature editors

Julio Franco

Staff member

TechSpot is looking to hire writers that are driven and self-motivated when it comes to computers, the internet, and technology in general. Being a regular reader of TechSpot is not a requirement but certainly a plus. If you have a passion for technology and the necessary writing skills, give us a shout.

We have both full-time and freelance positions available for experienced writers and reporters, we are looking for at least two editors to work on news coverage and feature articles. If you're familiar with what we do, then you know we require profound understanding of technical matters and the ability to write about it with accuracy and authority.

Even if the job is not up your alley you can still help us by sharing this on social networks or directly with any friends or colleagues that may be a good fit.

• News writer: We need you to be active, posting news stories on a daily basis.
  • Features editor: You will work on original content such as reviews, long-form feature articles and how to guides.
  • Geographic location is not a constraint but native English skills are an imperative.
  • This is a work from home (Batcave, Fortress of Solitude, etc.) position.
  • Topics we usually cover on TechSpot include: computer hardware and software, internet applications and services, mobile devices, tech gadgets, PC and console gaming.
  • Creativity and a knack for picking timely and interesting topics is very important.
  • Compensation will be commensurate with article length, quality and experience.

Ready to apply?

If you are interested please fill out this form. All applications received before May 15 will be reviewed. We’ll follow up with the candidates best fit for the job. Thank you.

Permalink to story.

Good luck finding a next victim for the self-proclaimed critics such as myself. :cool:(y)
May they withstand the years of harsh environment we produce! :eek:
05d.jpg

One of these days I want to see pics of the Techspot staff in costumes at a comic con, spandex and capes only.

I know you only recently broke the 1000 post count barrier but it might be time to get out more :D lol

I wish I could apply to be a news writer but I'm only a college student and I doubt my resume would compare to those who have been writing articles for years...

I applied :D I am not a professional writer but I have a lot of experience with computers. I have also been a member since 2007 and would love to contribute to this great website! I would do my best to be informative, objective and entertaining. *begins juggling

As a superstitious person, I can't describe how much I hate my current number of likes...

Somebody, help, please!!! :)

As a superstitious person, I can't describe how much I hate my current number of likes...

Somebody, help, please!!! :)

Worse still you are as likable as me, or I am likable as you. This is an insult to one of us, I am just not sure who.

Yeah, there's something satanic going on around here... but here, one more like got you all sorted! :)

Hey there, I've been writing articles for the Technology section of a U.S. website for the last one year. Ask me anything about gadgets, smartphones, software, gaming, internet applications, and everything in between, and I can tell you what they are all about. I just applied and sent my resume for the news writer position through the site. Can't wait to start writing for Techspot!

Back