TechSpot multiplayer gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mictlantecuhtli

I thought I'd start a thread for multiplayer games / gamers on TechSpot, we'll see how long people are interested in this.

If you play multiplayer games using specific player names (such as your username in this forum), feel free to post information, in case you want to play against / with other TS members.

I'll start by posting my information:

Guild Wars - player name Marcilla Karnstein, roleplaying only, on European English districts

I can also join in Half-Life 2: Deathmatch and UT2004 servers (not Counter-Strike), just post server information.

The only multiplayer games I actually play are Counter Strike: Source, Battlefield Vietnam and Battlefield 2. I use Akio under all of those...

I think this is a really good idea Mictlantecuhtli

I play

BF2-Snipedya14
Guild Wars-Sulas Bane
CSS-AtK SpAdE
Halo-AtK SpAdE

or just catch me on IM or xfire (snipedya14)

Sean

BF2 - ALL
CS:S
COD2
Quake 4
That's all I play

Hit me up on xfire ace0091 or crossfire851

:grinthumb :grinthumb :grinthumb

I don't really play multiplayer, but I've just got Day of Defeat Source and I love it, I don't play Cs:s but i'll gladly give anyone a game.
I'll be under either my brothers game name of Ron Burgundy or Finchy. If anyone wants a game, i'm listed on Xfire as jonathanfincham (i think, I havn't been on it in a while), or PM me.

BF2 - non expansion although I don't play it very well
CSS - although again not very well
UT2k4
Serious Sam 2
Quake 4
Many others check out my games here.
also xfire - jimbo420

I play Halo, Far Cry, Unreal Tournament 2004, Battlefield 2 (demo only!), Star Wars Battlefront, and Doom III. I use the name RMC2 for all of them. I'm in the clan (RM) on Halo.

To correct my last point, i'm no longer on X-Fire, but anyone wanting a game can PM me, and I might have a new account up soon

Xfire seanp789

Games:
CS:S
DOD:S
BF2 + special foreces
FEAR

**make sure u mention techspot if you add me on xfire

We can also use this thread for people interested in some Mario Kart DS online. ;)

When I get my upgrade, I'll be playing star wars galaxies(rage of wookies expansion, if i can afford ;) ) probably as Techy or Techie something.

I also play a game called RuneScape. Its massive, online, chat section of the game.(you need to subscribe to them but its free.) I play as Techy25. Heres a direct link to the game:

RuneScape

Hope anyone who reads this forum will like this game!

sw123

Everyone becareful around runescape. Even tho the graphics suck there is something about it... when you start playing you CAN'T stop. Alot of my friends called it Rune-Crack. I got out of it when I discovered the joys of a good first person shooter like BF 1942 and Call of Duty. (Back in 03')

My games are:
HL2:deathmatch :kirock
CS:S: XtremePrejudis
EnemyTerr: Cpt Kirk or Kirock
COD2: Kirock

Maybe I'll give in and buy BF2 so many ppl here play it.

Frag ya later.

true about runescape the graphics arent as good, but its made to work on a lot of systems and thats why there not as good, but I agree it can be addicting..lol!

ok everyone i play americas army, check out this thread here

Screennames
Americas army- akaivan
xfire-akaivan

make sure you tell me your from techspot. :grinthumb

-Going on the same track as the statement made about the addiction in games**

I've found out that if a game has a ranking system in it (like America's Army, Battlefield 2, etc...) you tend to be more addicted to it, especially if you're one of those competitive people. You know who you are! Although I'm just like that, so I really can't criticize. :haha:

Aside from my speech, I have an update to my gamelist. I am currently playing Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2: Special Forces (I prefer original over SF though), America's Army, and Counter-Strike: Source. I kind of suck at America's Army though (by "suck" I mean accidently shooting/killing teammates which negatively effects my already low score) so I mainly play under my brothers account - Marconey - because he never really uses it, and it's actually a positive score! :rolleyes: I'm up to gaming whenever, so just PM me if you are interested. :grinthumb:grinthumb

PS - I am tempted to buy the Red Orchestra game, can anyone comment on it? I've heard it had some problems in the framerate area, but from the looks of it, it seems like it has awesome gameplay, indepth story and a good multiplayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back