TechTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogie

Congrat's 3DS

Tweak with care

Now that you think you have the hang of it, don't go running willy nilly and turn off services you don't understand. People have done the plodding work for you, tested and poked the services to see what works and what doesn't. There are a couple of sites out there that have run through all of XP's services, and lay down the law on what you can, shouldn't, and absolutely can't turn off. Here are two:

3dSpotlight.com

Check it out

Thats awesome good job 3ds. I don't get TechTV here at school but I watch it all the time when I go to my parents house. Mom gets so frusterated with me only wanting to watch that. Really most of the knowledge they have on TechTV's Screen Savers and Call for Help is below the general knowledge of the 3ds forums, but every once in a while I learn something :).

Kewlness... This is awesome! I watch TechTV everyday and it's a wondeful feeling that 3DS is mentioned in an established channel.

Kudos!

Very nice indeed!!! I don't get TechTV here at college :( but I do back home. I try to watch it whenever I go back home. I love it that 3DS was mentioned on TechTV, that is awesome. It just goes to show that this website is respected by many and a sought after tweak website.

I am very drunk as you may have guessed, but I still can understand the significance of this post. God bless really hot girls and alcohol!!!!

The Cheetah has signed off!!! ;)

Always great to find 3ds is getting some recognition, previously we have heard about magazine references and manufacturers quoting 3ds reviews on their sites (still remembered when I first saw the A7A266 review by Bobes (Toby) quoted on the ASUS website).

Clicked on the other site www.blackviper.com
Needless to say the main page scared me from clicking on any links or going any further into the website.
I know I have some geekiness but this site made me look like a non computer person.... :eek:

Clicked on the other site www.blackviper.com
Needless to say the main page scared me from clicking on any links or going any further into the website.
I know I have some geekiness but this site made me look like a non computer person.... :eek:

OMG!!! I can't believe this man. I wouldn't have clicked on the link if you didn't notice that...

Perhaps their motto is "it's the content that counts"? :D

hm...i dont even know if i get tech tv. what channel is it for those who get it? what service is it with?

Usually it is only with services like Dish 500 with lots of extra channels. TechTV is an up and coming channel with lots of potential. Some servicers offer it as an add-on but you'll have to go to your particular provider to see if they offer it. I know my cable company does not offer it. :(

Originally posted by PHATMAN5050
hm...i dont even know if i get tech tv. what channel is it for those who get it? what service is it with?

Tech TV is part of ZD TV, like the show Screen Savers, if you have heard of it. I get it on channel 56 with my local cable company, but I don't think that will help you. I believe you can follow the above link and see if it is in your area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back