Temp Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy06shake

Can anyone help my GFX card(EN9600GT) seems to be running at alarming temperatures, idle at 60-61c and can reach 90-105c while under load(playing latest games). I have removed the card at cleaned as much dirt/dust(not much there to begin with) as i can without removing the metal housing surounding the fan. This has done nothing to reduce the temps. I know the temps are ture because Realtemp 3.0 and ASUS Smartdoctor are reporting the same temp. Does anyone have any ideas regaring this issue? My specs E8500 3.16Ghz, ASUS P5N32E-SLI, 4Gb DDR2 667Mhz, ASUS EN9600GT 512Mb DDR3, 570W Trust PSU, Artic Frezzer Pro 7 fan.

How's the air flow in your case. Adequate? Do you know at what speed the fan is spinning? Or if it is at all.

Air flow seems fine My cpu is 40c idle & 52 under extreme load, ok temps on that so i think the air flow is adequate. How do i check if air flow is optimal? Fan is spinning yes and at 90-100% underload(Playing Crysis), so it is trying to cool the card. How do i check the RPMs of the GFX card fan? I cant seem to see the RPMs displayed in ASUS Smartdoctor or Realtemp 3.0. Fan speed is only represented as a percentage.

well finding the rpc wouldnt matter much if you can see the % and its topped out...doing nothing anyway.

Was just playing Codename Panzers cold war for about 20mins and my rig black screened me, game sound started to loop and required a hard restart, this happened yesterday also. Could this mean my PSU is about to die on me? My GFX card was running at around 65c-70c when the crash occured. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back