Terminator Vs Data (St:Tng)

By Edwin Phate
Feb 12, 2008
Post New Reply
  1. I was browsing on the Imdb like i normally do and i found a fun who would win in a fight Data or terminator.

Me being a St fan I would think Data would be superior in a 1v1 scenario what do you guys think and why.
  2. tipstir

tipstir TS Ambassador Posts: 4,580   +76

They need to do this:

Start with :

Terminator
    Data
    Cyclones
    Robby the Robot of the 50's
    Robot from Lost In Space 60's
    Robot from Lost in Space the Movie
    Alien Movie Cybore
    Doctor Doom Robot from Star Trek Voyager
    Relicators from Stargate
    Everything else that had some sort of Robot connection

Stick them all in a Room that they just can't get out of and let them duke it out!
    Show it on FOX before American Idle in Going to Hollywood..
  3. Finchy

Finchy Newcomer, in training Posts: 378

I personnaly think the Terminator would win, but if in the right context, Data could definitely come up with some clever and logical solution

The replicators would own everyone, as long as there was metal around. They'd win even faster with a humanoid one
  4. ememisya

ememisya Newcomer, in training

Are we talking about the Data from Star Trek? Ya, he might be blown to pieces if fired at by a RPG.
  5. MAdgryphon

MAdgryphon Newcomer, in training

If he had time to prepare, though, he could stand a chance, depending on what resources are available to him.
  6. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 10,409   +835

Now boys and girls....

If you've recently been finding Techspot not quite silly enough for you, please allow me to suggest this; http://sarahconnor.wetpaint.com/
  7. OrionBlastar

OrionBlastar Newcomer, in training

Terminator wins after finding Data's off switch under his arm via an electronic scan that reveals it. The Terminator punches or kicks Data under his arm pit, switching him off.

The ST:TNG crew were way too wimpy when fighting Lore, all they had to do was use that off switch and he was defeated.
  8. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,274   +259

Please!!!!!! Data would win with ease. Don't forget, the pen is mightier than the sword and the Model-101 was way too slow and not nearly advanced enough to handle clearly superior programming such as Lt. Cmdr Data.
  9. Rage_3K_Moiz

Rage_3K_Moiz Sith Lord Posts: 7,280   +23

Neither. Bender would kick both their shiny arses. ;)

But seriously speaking, which Terminator are we talking about? Arnie's version or the ultra-hot-and-equally-****-kicking Cameron played by Summer Glau? Coz that'd be a hard choice! :D
  10. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 10,409   +835

Well if you mean Summer.....

All Cameron would have to do is bend over in front of Data, and his "emotion chip" would crash, if not melt altogether, leaving him locked up and defenseless in a, "sensuality in, drool out", state of perpetual program looping.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.