Terminator Vs Data (St:Tng)

Edwin Phate

I was browsing on the Imdb like i normally do and i found a fun who would win in a fight Data or terminator.

Me being a St fan I would think Data would be superior in a 1v1 scenario what do you guys think and why.

They need to do this:

Start with :

Terminator
Data
Cyclones
Robby the Robot of the 50's
Robot from Lost In Space 60's
Robot from Lost in Space the Movie
Alien Movie Cybore
Doctor Doom Robot from Star Trek Voyager
Relicators from Stargate
Everything else that had some sort of Robot connection

Stick them all in a Room that they just can't get out of and let them duke it out!
Show it on FOX before American Idle in Going to Hollywood..

I personnaly think the Terminator would win, but if in the right context, Data could definitely come up with some clever and logical solution

The replicators would own everyone, as long as there was metal around. They'd win even faster with a humanoid one

Terminator wins after finding Data's off switch under his arm via an electronic scan that reveals it. The Terminator punches or kicks Data under his arm pit, switching him off.

The ST:TNG crew were way too wimpy when fighting Lore, all they had to do was use that off switch and he was defeated.

Please!!!!!! Data would win with ease. Don't forget, the pen is mightier than the sword and the Model-101 was way too slow and not nearly advanced enough to handle clearly superior programming such as Lt. Cmdr Data.

Neither. Bender would kick both their shiny arses. ;)

But seriously speaking, which Terminator are we talking about? Arnie's version or the ultra-hot-and-equally-****-kicking Cameron played by Summer Glau? Coz that'd be a hard choice! :D

Well if you mean Summer.....

All Cameron would have to do is bend over in front of Data, and his "emotion chip" would crash, if not melt altogether, leaving him locked up and defenseless in a, "sensuality in, drool out", state of perpetual program looping.

Back