Terrible virus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
google virus?

I have attached my logs after doing the 8-step recommended. I have done my best to try everything! I did remove AVG and install Avira- but then it kept saying my superantispyware was an trojan and kept beeping every couple min. so now I have removed superantispyware too. The problems I keep having are winlogin errors and whenever I do a search on google it hijacks me to a different site. Today my upload speed was horrid on this computer and fine on others on the same router. I could not get my gmail page to pull up until I deleted somethings off the hijack report - that is why there is a #2 log attatched- that is after I deleted those. Now I can open my email so that I could register for this site! Any help would be great!
I just downloaded Combo fix based on another thead of google hijacker. and attached the log.

I just downloaded Combo fix based on another thread of google hijacker. and attached the log.

Did you post here using a different name? when logs start to look identical, it makes me wonder. You have the same list of hijacked host files in 1st HJT log. They have been removed in the 2nd. Combofix has the same deletions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back