TechSpot

Thank you

By lowman
Feb 19, 2004
  1. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone involved with this site. I've been involved with PC's since around 1980 (IBM's and Apple II +), and then then PC's as a hobby while I was in the US Marines (never had much time with deployments and all, but I did wht I could), and now I work in the industry.
    In the short time I have been a member here, I have learned a heck of a lot of the more onscure side of mods and custom builds etc, and just wanted to formally introduce myself and just say that you all have an awesome, well run site here. I'm looking forward to sharing any knowledge or experience I have that may help anyone out...
    Thanks again...you all RAWK!!!!!:D

2. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

Thanks for the compliments. I'm sure everyone who visits, frequently or not, likes to hear that.

Welcome aboard. Hope to see you stick around even after you get some of your problems, or questions solved.

3. lowman

lowman TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 446

Thanks

Appreciated Poertner...and I just shaved down the sig...thanks for pointing it out. If it's still a bit much...just say the word...:D

4. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

Try reducing the size of it. Just put size=1 in [] before it starts and [/size] after it is over. That will help shrink it and still all be there at the same time.

5. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 6,565   +333

Actually I believe according to our Forum Guidelines your signature shouldn't be over 4 lines, we aren't being too strict about it but anyhow your current sig is indeed too large, try putting all that info in 3-4 lines.

6. lowman

lowman TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 446

I'll just stick with my quote...and keep it simple...

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.