The 12 Best Games for Android

Nice article, but I counter that the best games on Android are emulated classics. 98% of today's games are garbage and that includes AAA titles.

Nice to see Drop 7 still making these lists 8 years after its release. It's hard to understand or convey the genius of its design until you've played it and it clicks, but once it does, it's like crack.

One of these days it'll be acknowledged as the all-time classic that it is. There's actually also a better, more fully-featured version called Eighty-Eight, but sadly it's iOS exclusive. Too bad those features will never make it into Drop 7 thanks to it being owned by Zynga.

I'm happy that Super Hexagon is still getting alot off love.
It's the perfect pick up and play in seconds/minutes!
It's also good to play when you've not played it for a while too.

For me there is only one game worth playing and that is Survivalcraft 2. I suppose people are just ignorant about the game. But I suppose so many prefer playing tic tac toe instead.

It is funny that not even MCPE makes it here, yet it is an extremely popular game, event hough I think it is inferior to Survivalcraft.

Nice list, will try some that have free versions for when the option is reading the shampoo label

Back