The 8800 GTX and my HDTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamibi

Hey guys,
I recently was lucky enough to get my hands on a Geforce 8800 GTX.
Once im up and running i got the lead to put this into my HDTV, but the desktop is cut off around the edges.
So i make my way into the Nvidia control panel to check if that can do anything, so i find the "resize desktop for HDTV" or something on them lines. I put it to a perfect size and click ok.

Bam... nothing happens and im stuck with it cut off.

I've checked around but havent found much, is this a bug? or is it just something to do with my drivers i've tried to reinstall twice no with no luck, appreciate help in advance.

Thanks,
Jamibi

Running 7800GTX SLI and Best of luck in getting your card to work properly on the HDTV I have been trying for over 6 months to find info and have tried everything. I can get it to work but the picture quality is none to great.

Will be switching to ATI soon as my friends single 1600 video card which is far inferior to even one of my 7800GTX cards runs circles around my card on the HDTV whether in DVI or S-video to component input.

If you find anything out send me a ring as I just posted something relating to this yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back